风之彩(好美的词so beautiful)
You think you own whatever land you land on
你认为在你生存的大地上,你拥有一切生活的天空
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
你认为土地只是没有生命的事物
But I know every rock and tree and creature
has a life, has a spirit, has a name
但是我明白每一块石头,每一棵树,每一个生物,
都有它的生命,它的灵魂,它的名字。
You think the only people who are people
你认为人只是个体而已。
Are the people who look and think like you?
是否人们都如你那样看待世界呢?
But if you walk the footsteps of the stranger
但是如果你睬著陌生的足跡去追寻
Youll learn things you never knew you never knew
你会发现很多你从来都不曾领悟的事情。
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你是否听到狼对著皎洁的月光发出吼叫声。
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
是否问过美洲野猫为何会笑?
Can you sing with all the voices of mountains?
是否和著山脉的回声一起歌唱?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你是否可以勾画出所有的风之顏色?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你是否可以勾画出所有的风之顏色?
外语歌狂赛
徐婧(徐婧) 的原创
音频